Regular & Ad-hoc walking services
Click here for our Opening Times
Whether you’re out for the day, stuck at work or just have a dog with too much energy we can help out with our Dog Walking service.
Our team can come to your property and take your best friend out for a good run. Giving them the opportunity to run and play and burn off that excess energy. Maybe you are at work and just require someone to pop in and give your pup the chance for a toilet break? Maybe you just don’t have the time to give your pup the walk he / she needs? Whatever the reason there will always be a time that it’s good to get some help.
So how does it work?
- Initially we pop out to meet you and your dog(s)
- Fill in some paperwork and collect keys for access
- Book you in our diary for the dates and times you require
- Come and walk your dog(s) n the dates required
What does the walk consist of?
- Our walks are a minimum of 40 minutes* (see notes on prices page)
- We may walk your dog with other staff and other clients dogs
- We try & make your dog’s walk conducive with their needs & ability
- On-lead or off-lead depending on your requirements
- Socialising, play and fun are core to your dog’s walk
- We can walk them locally or we may take them further afield
- They’ll meet new friends, run, play and have fun
Are there any hidden costs?
- You only pay for the walks you have
- If we have them out longer, its normally for our benefit so no extra charge
- We provide all transport to and from the walk at our cost
What if my dog is ill?
- During our initial visit we will take your vet details & ask you to sign consent for us to take your dog to them or to our own chosen vet practice
- We can still visit if your dog is ill and will simply not socialise them on those days